Thursday 25 October 2018

INK & INSPIRATION BLOG HOP - HALLOWEEN/FALL



Welcome to the monthly Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop. This month's theme is Halloween/Fall.

You are currently visiting Rosalie Desmond from Australia. I hope you enjoy my project.




This month's theme has given me the opportunity to use the Rooted in Nature stamp set. By using Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze and Daffodil Delight I bought the Fall theme to my card.





I decided that I wanted to make a fun fold card for today's project, but also wanted to keep it simple. I cut a standard type of card base using half an A4 sheet of paper. I then grabbed the trimmer and made a diagonal cut in the front to create and interesting shape. For visual details of how to do this see the YouTube video below.





Using the square thinlit dies, a frame was created to boarder the main image of the card.





I added some stamped leave images on both the card front and also the inside piece of cardstock to add some extra interest and texture.

I hope you enjoy the remainder of the hop. Make sure that you don't miss any of the lovely projects.


Until next time. Happy crafting,



3 comments: