Friday 24 August 2018

PUZZLE GIFT WITH STORAGE BOX

The moment I saw the puzzle die in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue I knew that I had to make this project. I've had this one done for awhile but as life is crazy, it has taken me awhile to actually share it with you.



The puzzle itself takes mere moments to create as the thinlit does all the work for us. The storage box takes a little longer, but not by much.



These puzzle sets would make wonderful gifts to add to a loot bag after a child's birthday party or a super cute table enhancement at the Christmas table. By simply changing the Designer Series Paper you use, you can instantly change the theme.



To see just how quick and easy these are to make, take a look at my YouTube. If you like my videos, don't forget to subscribe to stay up to date on all my latest creations.




Until next time. Happy crafting,
Rosalie

8 comments:

  1. What an awesome but easy project - love this Rosalie thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment. Glad you like it.

      Delete
  2. Hey there, Rosalie, I must say I adore this idea. It is such a lovely and very personal little gift for a child. Jigsaws, everyone loves them so educational, and very self confidence building when they complete it by themselves, to see the smile come across their little faces is amazing. Gorgeous gifts for the Christmas Stocking OR the bribe present after their evening meal and bath before Santa comes. Just an Old Mum remembering her magic on Christmas Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this idea Rosalie, lovely little gift idea

    ReplyDelete