Thursday 23 August 2018

INK & INSPIRATION BLOG HOP - HOILDAY CATTY SNEAK PEEEK




Welcome to the latest Ink and Inspiration blog hop. You are currently visiting Rosalie Desmond from AUSTRALIA. I hope you enjoy this months project. Our theme for this month is - a sneak peek of products from the 2018 Holiday Catalogue, which goes live on the 5th September.

This month I have decided to make some Christmas gift boxes. 





For this project I am giving you a sneak peak of the Joyous Noel Designer Series Paper and the Peaceful Noel Stamp Set. As a bonus, I have also used Merry Merlot & Copper Reversible Ribbon. This ribbon is amazing!





The copper elements on this paper pack is a stand out. It was a perfect combination with the reversible ribbon and the copper embossing powder. 





For further instructions on how to make the box, please see the attached video. 




I hope you enjoy the blog hop and gain lots of inspiration.
Happy crafting,
Rosalie

2 comments: