Sunday 4 November 2018

CRAZY CRAFTERS BLOG HOP WITH SARAH FLEMING

Welcome once again to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop. This time we are CASEing (Copying And Selectively Editing) any project that has been created by Sarah Fleming. Make sure you take the time after the hop to check out her blog. Thank you for joining us today Sarah. We hope that you find today's blog hop inspirational.

You may just of started here at my blog- Rosalie Desmond or you may of come from the previous person. Be sure to click on the person under me, which is listed further down the page to continue on with the hop.

Sarah's creations are amazing, so I found it rather difficult to choose a project to CASE. Here are the projects Sarah inspired.


The background I created is very simple to recreate. This video shows you how I made it. 



This is the card where I took my inspiration from. I adore the fun background that Sarah created, so I just couldn't go past this card. Many of Sarah's creations involve layers both stamped and card stock, so I knew combining these was a must for this CASE.


I took inspiration from the gorgeous spotty background that Sarah created. As unfortunate as it is, I also needed a Get Well Card, so I used the Healing Hugs Stamp Set. 



With the design of this card I was able to change the theme by changing the sentiment. I found that using the sentiment from Stitched All Around. 


By changing the colours, the whole look of the card changes as well. 



Make sure that you visit all the other blogs in today's hop to gain lots of ideas for your future crafting.

Happy hopping,

8 comments: