Sunday 18 November 2018

CRAZY CRAFTERS BLOG HOP WITH DENA REKOW


Welcome once again to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop. This time we are CASEing (Copying And Selectively Editing) any project that has been created by Dena Rekow. Thank you for joining us today. We hope that you enjoy today's blog hop.

You may just of started here at my blog- Rosalie Desmond or you may of come from the previous person. Be sure to click on the person under me, which is listed further down the page to continue on with the hop.

CASEing Dena was so much fun. Here is what she inspired me to create.



This is the card that I took my inspiration from. For more details about how you can re-create Dena's project click here.



I loved the layout in Dena's card, so used it to base my card around. I used elements from the Tropical Escape Suite (p. 121 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue), including the Tropical Chic stamp set, Tropical Thinlits and the Tropical Escape 6" x 6" DSP.


To add just a little bit of glitz to the card I used the Champagne Mist shimmer paint with a sponge dauber on the scalloped square.



Make sure that you visit all the other blogs in today's hop to gain lots of ideas for your future crafting.

Happy hopping,


BLOG HOP LIST


PRODUCTS USED:
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=146753&dbwsdemoid=4010133
Tropical Chic Stamp Set 146753 
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=146831&dbwsdemoid=4010133
Tropical Thinlits 146831
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=146916&dbwsdemoid=4010133
Tropical Escape DSP 146916

7 comments:

  1. I love this Rosalie! The bright colourful palette is so much fun, a whole different take to other cards I've seen (and made) with this set, superb CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, summery card. Great colours Rosalie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Rosalie! Lovely and bright and you nailed the CASE perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clearly great minds think alike, Rosalie! What a fantastic card you've created! :) I love the colors and how perfectly the framelits fit with this layout! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great case Rosalie! Love your version.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good choice of card to CASE and love the bright colours. Thank you for joining the Blog Hop this month Rosalie.

    ReplyDelete