Wednesday 5 September 2018

2018 HOLIDAY CATALOGUE IS NOW LIVE!!!!

The wait is over. I'm guessing at this point you have seen a lot of sneak peeks from the 2018 Stampin' Up! Holiday catalogue.

So in answer to your questions, Yes - it is amazing! Yes - there are lots of cute sets, serious set, traditional and non-traditional. Christmas and non Christmas. Something for everyone. No - I have not bought the whole catalogue but very tempted to put another order in.

New stamp sets, new Designer Series Paper, new embellishments and even a new tool.

Take your time and check it out.



As I am sure you can tell if you are a regular reader of my blog, I love Christmas and Christmas crafting. For me, it is the time of the year where I give out the most amounts of cards and like to make personal hand made gifts, so I always look forward to the Holiday Catalogue and new products to play with.



I look forward to seeing what everyone makes with all the new sets.

Happy crafting,
Rosalie - The Lost Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment