Wednesday 25 July 2018

CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE STAMPATHON 2018 - SKETCH

Welcome to the latest Christmas Challenge Stamp-a-thon.  This is a collaboration between four Stampin' Up! Demonstrators friends. Ruth Trice 'Artful Stampin' from the UK, Denise Garrison 'Lady Bug Stampin' from USA, Ellen Woodbridge from Australia and myself. . The Challenge is set on the 25th of the month, each month has a different theme. The challenge this month is to use the sketch to make at least 4 Christmas Cards.

When we use a sketch the shapes are not set in concrete, which means you are able to take the image of a circle and use a square, love heart or any other shape that works for your card. It is the same for the spacings, you may want more of the background colour poking through or less. Sketches can often help to guide us in creating.

Here are the cards I have made for this challenge.



This is the sketch for this month's challenge.



To make my cards for this month Challenge I’ve used a piece of paper from Under The Mistletoe Designer Series Paper. I love the fact that the paper has two sides with different images, so I was able to flip one of my strips and have two different patterns on the cards. 




To see how I made these cards please refer to the video.




If you like my video or would like to encourage me to make them more often, subscribe to my channel.




Be inspired every month with our Christmas Challenge and come and join along.
Be in the draw by participating and gain tickets each month you join in. Prizes to be won in each region. 



Thank you for stopping by,

Rosalie

Products Used:


Hearts Come Home Stamp Set

Hometown Greetings Edgelits Dies 144671

Under The Mistletoe DSP 144671


No comments:

Post a Comment