Monday 26 November 2018

CHRISTMAS CRAFT CLASS

Thought I would share some pictures from the Christmas crafting day I had on the weekend. Someone did forget to take pictures throughout the day, so I just have the before pictures to share with you. Over the next couple of weeks I will share some of the projects in more detail with you.

When I run a full day class I like to have all the items needed and the sample project in the one basket, so an attendee can just grab the basket. sit at their seat and where possible not have to hunt for the correct colour ink or stamp set. Sometimes there is a little cross over, where two projects use the same punch or set but I do try to keep this to a minimum.



I like to provide my participants with a bag which includes a little surprise inside (this time is was some 6"x6" samples of DSP) and a small table gift. The bag comes in handy later to store all of their projects, making it easy to take home.



At my day long events, I also have a door prize. The name of all people in attendance are placed into a bowl and a winner is chosen at random. This was the prize for this event.



Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment