Wednesday 17 January 2018

FAVORITE SALE-A-BRATION OR OCCASIONS CATALOGUE PRODUCTS - KYLIE'S INTERNATIONAL BLOG HIGHLIGHTS

One of my new favourite sets which is in the current Sale-a-Bration catalogue is the Party Pandas set. I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw this in the catalogue, so super cute and FREE with orders over $90AUS.

This card was created for my gorgeous 1 year Great Nephew in celebration of his 1st birthday.




I love this little panda, he is so much fun, easy to stamp and just needed to add a little colour. The bright colours in the strip of paper from the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper (1441118) gave me my colour inspiration for my card, with some Bermuda Bay (my favourite colour) thrown in.

The sentiment I used "Happy Birthday" is from the same set, Party Pandas and the number 1 was die cut using the Large Number Framelits (140622).




For the inside of my card I used the balloon portion of one of the panda stamps to further create the birthday theme.





Measurements:

Real Red Card Base 21 x 20cm, scored at 10.5cm
Inside Whisper White Layer 9.5 x 14cm
Strip of DSP 5 x 14.9cm
Scraps of Whisper White and Pacific Point Card stock



If you like my project - Click Here to vote for me

To order any of the products used to make my project, go to my SHOP NOW button on the side bar which will take you to my online store.

I run regular classes from the Western suburbs of Melbourne. I can show you how to make this, or any other project at your own party, which can either be held online via Facebook or in person. Contact me to arrange a time and to learn more about the benefits of being a hostess at your own party.

Thank you for stopping by,
Rosalie










2 comments: