Saturday 22 April 2017

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #083

It has been awhile since I have joined in on a challenge. This week's theme at the Global Design Project http://www.global-design-project.com/2017/04/global-design-project-083-theme.htmltheme I thought would be an interesting one to join.


This is my entry.




I used Gold embossing as my sparkly bling to suit this week's theme.





I used the Garden In Bloom stamp set to create a golden scene. I then used straight reinkers and a paint brush to colour the flowers and the butterfly. I used Garden Green, Rose Red, Crushed Curry and Perfect Plum for my colours. The background of the picture is created by sponging Soft Sky and then using the splatter stamp from Timeless Textures, in both Soft Sky and stamped off Rose Red. I used this same stamp in Perfect Plum on my card base to give it a little texture as well.



Thank you for joining me today. Feel free to leave a comment.

Rosalie

2 comments:

  1. A lovely bright, happy card Rosalie! The gold embossing is a great shimmery element, however the splatter in the background gives your card a delightful, whimsical feel. Great to see you playing along with us again at the Global Design Project. Thanks for sharing your project with us this week.

    ReplyDelete