Saturday 11 March 2017

AVANT-GARDEN DURING SALE-A-BRATION

Good after all. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day wherever in the world they may be. A very quick post from me today as I am having huge computer problems. I've spent a lot of today attempting to fix everything, unfortunately it is time to call in the experts.

Here is the card I want to share this time.


I created this one in the same style I made last week for my entry into What Will You Stamp. This time I used the Avant-Garden stamp set, which is FREE for orders over over $90 during Sale-a-Bration. (Don't forget to use my SHOP button on the side bar if you are wanting to place an order).


Thank you for joining me today. Hopefully my technology will be up and running sometime soon,
Rosalie

Don't forget the joining special during Sale-a-Bration. I would LOVE to you in my team


Joining Special


If you decide to join during Sale-a-Bration you will not only get to choose $235 of ANY product that you like for $169 but you will also get two free stamp sets of your choice up to the value of $179. After you have joined you will receive a minimum of 20% discount on all your purchases.



If joining is not for you, that is fine as well. My shop is open 24/7 for you to place your order.



No comments:

Post a Comment