Monday 13 March 2017

BLEACHING TECHNIQUE with SO VERY MUCH & HEY, CHICK

Last week I had major computer problems and my computer would not respond at all. My brother-in-law came to the rescue (thinking about it now, I should of made him a super hero card). So I made him this thank you card using the So Very Much & Hey, Chick stamp sets from the 2017 Sale-a-Bration  Catalogue.


I had to make it a little special inside the card as well.


I used the bleaching technique for the chicks body and also the egg inside the card. To colour the chicken hair I used a combination of bleach, chocolate chip, and crumb cake.


If you love either of these stamp sets and are wanting them, they can be earned for FREE during Sale-a-Bration (which ends 31st March. 2017) with every $90AUS purchase. To purchase any Stampin' Up! items please go to my shop now button on the right hand side. Thanks for stopping by,

Rosalie



No comments:

Post a Comment