Tuesday 28 February 2017

Avant-Garden: Sale-a-Bration

Having a play with my FREE Avant-Garden stamp set and Irresistibly Floral DSP.

I usually colour the irresistibly floral papers but this time I decide to leave it white. Due to the embossing, which is part of the papers, it provides texture without me having to do anything. This paper is perfect for the time-poor crafter.



This stamp set is so easy to use. One of the stamps in the set is a group of spots, which makes a great background and adds texture to the look of the card. I used one of the flowers in the set as the focal point.




The Avant-Gardeen stamp set is FREE during Sale-a-Bration! All you have to do is place an order of $90AUS or more during the Sale-a-Bration period and chose it as your FREE gift, only while stocks last.





Thanks for stopping by,
Rosalie

SALE-A-BRATION NEWS

More items added for you to choose from



FREE products!!!

For very $90 you spend you receive a FREE item from the exclusive Sale-a-Bration catalogue. These products can not be purchased, but must be earned during the Sale-a-Bration period. You earn one item for every $90 you spend. So if you spend $90 - you can choose 1 FREE item, if you spend $180 - you choose 2 FREE items. I think you get the idea. The more you spend, the more FREE items you receive.

2 comments:

  1. Rose this is stunning in it's simplicity. I love how everything complements the other so perfectly. Fabulous use of that gorgeous DSP and free stamp set x Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim. I think I need to order another pack of this DSP, it's be used a lot lately.

      Delete