Monday 27 February 2017

HEY, CHICK

I've seen these cute little chicks everywhere from the Hey, Chick stamp set and finally got around to inking mine up.

I made this card with a friend in mind. Her favourite colour is purple as I am sure you can tell, and one of her well used phrases is "Hey, chick". It is almost as if this stamp set was made for her.



My card design is very simple. I made my own background by stamping the same image as my focal chick on a layer of Whisper White card stock. The main image is coloured using Stampin' Write markers and cut out with oval framelits.  I then cut a scallop oval out of Blushing Bride glimmer paper.



I wonder what you could make with this set??





The Hey, Chick stamp set is FREE during Sale-a-Bration! All you have to do is place an order of $90AUS or more during the Sale-a-Bration period and chose it as your FREE gift, only while stocks last.

I loved this design so much, that I made a second card in shades of pink.




Products:

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=140550&dbwsdemoid=4010133
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=141706&dbwsdemoid=4010133
Thanks for stopping by,
Rosalie

SALE-A-BRATION NEWS

More items added for you to choose from



FREE products!!!

For very $90 you spend you receive a FREE item from the exclusive Sale-a-Bration catalogue. These products can not be purchased, but must be earned during the Sale-a-Bration period. You earn one item for every $90 you spend. So if you spend $90 - you can choose 1 FREE item, if you spend $180 - you choose 2 FREE items. I think you get the idea. The more you spend, the more FREE items you receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment