Thursday 19 January 2017

Product Highlight- Stylish Stems Framelit Dies

I own a fair amount of Stampin' Up! products as you would expect, but I do not own everything. Well not yet anyway!

This little gem I had over looked, well sort of anyway. The first thing I thought was "Who needs another flower die??", then I moved on. That is until now! I've just seen the Stampin' Up! product video on this set. It has now moved from the "why both" list to my wish list. I had better get selling...


Here is the video which I would like to share with you today.






I wonder if it might creep up on your list after you check it out? Here are some examples made by Stampin' Up!





Pretty cute if you ask me. Personally I love the use of the negative image on cards.

Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment