Thursday 28 March 2019

INK & INSPIRATION BLOG HOP - Easter/Seasonal


Welcome to this months Ink & Inspiration blog hop. This month's theme is Easter or seasonal.

You are currently visiting Rosalie Desmond from Australia. Be sure to continue on with the blog hop by using the list further down the page.

This month I have an Easter card for you. I rarely make Easter cards, but I just couldn't resist creating one with the Fable Friends stamp set and using the cute little rabbit.




The background was made using the bokeh spots from the Beauty Abounds stamp set. I then layered the rabbit using the oval framelits to give the card a little dimension.


I hope you enjoy the remainder of the blog hop.

Until next time. Happy crafting,


Fable Friends Stamp Set 148670 $38 (AUS)

Beauty Abounds Stamp Set 148726 $40 (AUS)

2 comments:

  1. OOOOooo! Super Cute Rosalie! Thanks for Joining in with the Ink & Inspiration hop this month!

    ReplyDelete