Thursday 28 February 2019

INK & INSPIRATION - Technique Savvy


Welcome to this months Ink & Inspiration blog hop. This month's theme is Technique Savvy.

You are currently visiting Rosalie Desmond from Australia. Be sure to continue on with the blog hop by using the list further down the page.

This month we are focusing on different techniques. Techniques can be a wonderful way of adding some fun to your projects.





On todays project I have used two different techniques. The first technique is the watermark technique. This technique is very quick and easy by stamping using versamark ink. It gives a subtle image which is not overpowering, yet adds to the project.



The second technique is distressing. On this project I have distressed the card stock in a number of ways. I used the edge of scissors to scrape the edge of the card and then I sponged colour to make these edges stand out even further. The main image on the card I futher distressed by screwing up the card stock after I had stamped the image.



Check out my video if you would like to see further details on how this project was created.



I hope you enjoy the remainder of the blog hop.

Until next time. Happy crafting,


5 comments: