Monday 15 January 2018

ALL OCCASIONS WITH PETAL PALETTE BUNDLE

I like to have some all occasions cards in my stash that I can use for anything. I find by not having a sentiment, it often makes a card more versatile. This one could be used for a birthday, thank you, thinking of you, get well or even just because, depending on what I hand write in the center.

I used one of  the smaller floral images and stamped them in a line to create the background image. The Bermuda Bay strip was run through the Big Shot using one of the embossing folders from Petal Pair Textured Impressions (145656) from the 2018 Occasions Catalogue.





I then used the same style as the background for the inside of the card.




I added a little colour to the images by using a blender pen, Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizzazz and Flirty Flamingo ink.



Measurements:
Chocolate Chip Card Base 21 x 20cm, scored at 10.5cm
Very Vanilla Layer 9.5 x 14cm
Inside Very Vanilla  Layer 9.5 x 14cm
Scraps of Very Vanilla and Pear Pizzazz



Petal Palette Bundle Wood 145973 Clear 145974

To order any of the products used to make my project, go to my SHOP NOW button on the side bar which will take you to my online store.

I run regular classes from the Western suburbs of Melbourne. I can show you how to make this, or any other project at your own party, which can either be held online via Facebook or in person. Contact me to arrange a time and to learn more about the benefits of being a hostess at your own party.

Thank you for stopping by,
Rosalie


No comments:

Post a Comment