Wednesday 7 June 2017

Swap - Crafting Forever

Recently I participated in a card swap with other Stampin' Up! demonstrators. We were split into groups. Each person created multiples of the same card. Participating in this group means I now have 11 cards, all different designs, by different people with new products from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue.

This is my swap using the Crafting Forever stamp set which was made almost four weeks ago. The main image is coloured in using the 2017-2019 in-colour Stampin' Write markers.





I used the paint brushes to create an interesting background for my card.

Measurements:


Basic Black Card Base 29.6 x 10.5cm, scored at 14.8cm
Whisper White Layer 13.9 x 8.5cm
Scraps of Whisper White and Lemon Lime Twist cut with oval framelits



To order any of the products used to make my project, go to my SHOP NOW button on the side bar which will take you to my online store.

I run regular classes from the Western suburbs of Melbourne. I can show you how to make this, or any other project at your own party, which can either be held online via Facebook or in person. Contact me to arrange a time and to learn more about the benefits of being a hostess at your own party.

Thank you for stopping by,
Rosalie


Current Bonus Rewards


Stampin' Up! is offering bonus hostess rewards on top of the ones that they already provide!!!!

So if you are wanting an in-person party, an on-line party or just want to order up big, June is the time to do it!!!! #welovehosts










No comments:

Post a Comment