Tuesday 15 November 2016

Welcome to the World! - Global Design Project #062

Today, once again playing along with Global Design Project. This week they have a sketch challenge for us.



As I haven't made a baby card in awhile I decided that I would make something pretty, pink and girlie for a newborn. Here is my project that I am entering this time.





Using this sketch my card was surprisingly quick to put together. Thank you for the inspiration GDP team.




Stamp Set:   Baby Bear (141859)
DSP:            Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack (141657)
Card stock:  Sweet Sugarplum (141423)
                    Very Vanilla (106550)
                    Blushing Bride (131287)
Ink:              Sweet Sugarplum (141395)
                    Blushing Bride (131172)

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have the time to check out the other entries in this weeks challenge.

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable baby card Rosalie! I must pull out Baby Bear and get some ink on it too. Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge this week at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paula. It's such an easy stamp set to use. I really should give it more of a work out.

      Delete