Tuesday 16 August 2016

A card for you...

Stamp sets are often designed in such a way that you can use the images for more than just the obvious.

For this card I used the leaves of the big tree to create a background for my card. I used Pear Pizzazz and Cajun Craze markers directly on the stamp to create the multi-coloured image.



The accent is the single leaf embossed with copper. The sentiment "For You" is also from this set.




The Thoughtful Branches bundle is very versatile. The images of trees, birds, flower, and the amazing sentiments would be a great addition to any crafting collection. This exclusive limited-time bundle is only available until 31 August or until stocks last.

Thoughtful Branches
Bundle (144328) $90.75 AUS
Stamp set (143539) $47 AUS


Make sure that if you love this set as much as I do, that you get in quick as it is only available this month or while stocks last. Contact your demo, or if you don't have one and are in Australia you can make your purchase through me by clicking the "shop now" button on the right hand side of my blog.

Thanks for stopping by,
Rosalie

No comments:

Post a Comment