Tuesday 1 September 2015

And we are live!

To be totally honest I have never been so excited about a catalogue before!

I love this one to pieces. In fact I found it extremely difficult not to go totally over board and buy way more than my poor little (well it is actually taking over a room), can handle.

I have added a link to the catalogue on the left hand side for your perusal, or you can click here: 2015 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


Here are a few ideas from Stampin' Up! I will be back tomorrow with some of my mine.



Christmas cards, tags, bags- You name it, you can create it!



Framelits for creating a scene


Project Life


Combine embossing with stamping and add a few embellishments

Crafting your table for any occassion

Dress up a gift





Love these framlits!


Shaker Card kit



Come back tomorrow and take a look at some of the projects I have been working on. Thanks for visiting today,

No comments:

Post a Comment