Saturday 25 April 2015

Crazy Crafters Retiring Products Blog Hop






Welcome to another Crazy Crafters Blog Hop! This months theme is Retiring products from the 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! annual catalogue. While it is sad to see things go and some of us do not like change (yes, this is me I am talking about), it is also a great opportunity to pick up some bargains!

All products on the retired list are only while stocks last. So if you want a bargain or if you NEED certain products now is the time. Check out the Stampin' Up! Australia website to see what is still available.

I decided that I needed to make something really pretty and girly. The first stamp set that came to mind was the Stippled Blossoms and for my sentiment I just had to use Label Love. Label Love was one of my first stamp sets when I joined Stampin' Up!










While I am sad to see these go, I am so looking forward to seeing the new stamp sets when the 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue comes out in June!



Please note: The Blog hop becomes live and linked at 7pm EST Australia

7 comments:

  1. It will be hard to see these stamp sets retire! You've just shown why! Such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Rose, wow, totally agree with Steph there. loving your photography aswell, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning Rose. Those flowers are POPPING off the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card design Rose and use of colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete