Wednesday 11 March 2015

Another sketch challenge- this time for Aussie Crafters

Once more I decided to step outside my comfort zone and try something new. This time the challenge was designed by a different group, Aussie Crafters.

I have only just recently joined the Aussie Crafters Facebook group. This group is open to people from Australia who do all types of craft. They have a new swap, challenge and sketch each month. They are open to every level of crafters from beginners to advanced. I have found it a great place to get inspiration. Every person has their very own way of crafting, so this is exposing me to so many different styles.

This was the sketch for February.






This was my entry for this challenge. It was certainly very different from my normal creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment