Sunday 12 August 2018

CRAZY CRAFTERS BLOG HOP WITH ALISON SOLVEN


Welcome once again to a Crazy Crafters Blog Hop. This time we are CASEing (Copy And Selectively Edit) any project that has been created by Alison Solven. Thank you so much Alison for joining us today, her work is amazing. Make sure you take some time later to check out her blog. We hope you find great inspiration from todays projects.

You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Rosalie Desmond or may have come from the person previous to me. Be sure to click on the person listed under me further down the page to continue your journey on this blog hop.

Alison inspired me to use some of the Delightfully Detailed Laser-cut Specialty Paper and create this card.





 Here is Alison's project that I CASEd (Copy And Selectively Edit).



I teamed the Delightfully Detailed Laser-cut Specialty Paper with the Very Vintage stamp set and the Petal Pink ribbon from the Metallic Ribbon Combo to create my card. I used sponge daubers to add colour to the Specialty Paper using Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst and Powder Pink.






PRODUCTS USED:



Very Vintage (HOST SET) 146801



Delightfully Detailed Laser-cut Specialty Paper 146907
Metallic Ribbon Combo 146329



I hope you enjoy the remainder of the hop. 

Happy crafting,

Rosalie








8 comments:

  1. How gorgeous is that paper? Love what you have done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that card of Alison's and I love your stunning card just as much! What a stunning, elegant yet modern card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you colored the laser cut paper ! Great idea. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the bright pops of colour, great CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Rosalie! Just love that laser cut paper - you did a great job here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your colour combo Rosalie, It is so nice to see colour on the Laser Cut Paper, and your bow is beautiful. A totally different look but just as sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You chose well Rosalie, love that detailed alser cut paper myself. Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The different colours on the laser cut paper is gorgeous - what a great card!

    ReplyDelete