Friday 23 February 2018

CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE STAMPATHON - CARDS USING NON TRADITIONAL COLOURS



Welcome to the second Christmas Card Challenge. The challenge this month is to make at least 4 Christmas Cards using non-traditional colours.


Christmas Challenge Stampathon

with 
Ruth Trice 'Artful Stampin' from the United Kingdom
Denise Garrison 'Lady Bug Stampin'  from the US
Ellen Woodbridge  and Rosalie Desmond from Australia


Be inspired every month with our Christmas Challenge.

Using non-traditional colours is so much fun. You can colour co-ordinate with your home décor, with your Christmas colour theme, or do as I have, and choose colours you think will work nicely together. The choices are endless.

This month I was inspired to create these cards.






On this card I used Daffodil Delight, Berry Burst and Tangerine Tango. 







This card I sponged Tempting Turquoise, Lemon Lime Twist and Bermuda Bay.








I hope you choose to join us in the Challenge.

Challenge Details

Come over to the Christmas Challenge Stampathon 2018 and get ahead on your Christmas crafting supplies. I know I need the kick long in this department every year I have never done enough preparation. You will have 4 inspirational project videos on the 25th of each month. You will have till the 24th of the next month to make your projects. We have prizes for each market for those who participate - You get 1 ticket for the first challenge, 2 for the second challenge and so on and so forth. First Prize AU$88 prize pack of product, second prize is a sample of each of the items the organiser/s from your respective country makes.
Want more information or inspiration?? Come and check out the Christmas Challenge Stampathon Facebook Group




To order any of the products used to make my project, go to my SHOP NOW button on the side bar which will take you to my online store.

I run regular classes from the Western suburbs of Melbourne. I can show you how to make this, or any other project at your own party, which can either be held online via Facebook or in person. Contact me to arrange a time and to learn more about the benefits of being a hostess at your own party.

Happy crafting,
Rosalie





No comments:

Post a Comment