Monday 12 February 2018

A FLORAL GRUNGE

Today I was in a grungy mood so took the Petal Palette into a distressed direction.

Firstly I used the spots in the set to create a background on the Very Vanilla card using Chocolate Chip and Blushing Bride. I then used paper snips to distress the edges of the card and sponged using Crumb Cake. I then screwed the piece of card up to distress it even further and hand flatten it out and stuck it to the base.




I then placed a couple of the larger floral images from Petal Palette and a few leave stems cut using Petals & More thinlits as the main feature.




Measurements:
Chocolate Chip Card Base 21 x 20cm, scored at 10.5cm
Very Vanilla Layer 9.5 x 14cm
Inside Very Vanilla  Layer 9.5 x 14cm
Scraps of Very Vanilla and Pear Pizzazz



Petal Palette Bundle Wood 145973 Clear 145974

To order any of the products used to make my project, go to my SHOP NOW button on the side bar which will take you to my online store.

I run regular classes from the Western suburbs of Melbourne. I can show you how to make this, or any other project at your own party, which can either be held online via Facebook or in person. Contact me to arrange a time and to learn more about the benefits of being a hostess at your own party.

Thank you for stopping by,
Rosalie




No comments:

Post a Comment