Tuesday 27 October 2015

A stary Christmas - #MOJO421

Today's card uses the non-traditional colours of black, white and silver.




One of the images I think of when I think of Christmas is stars. So I carried this star theme throughout my card.



The small banner on the front is out of Whisper White and stamped using the stars from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set in memento black. The white piece of card on the front was stamped with a sentiment, then embossed using the lucky stars embossing folder.





My inspiration for my card today came from this week's Mojo Monday sketch.



I hope you like my card for today. If you would like to follow my blog feel free to subscribe and you will receive an email each time I post.

Thank you for stopping by,
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment