Wednesday 28 October 2015

A little sparkle for Christmas

Well it seems I'm on a roll this week with playing along with challenges. This inspiration for this card has come from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #292.

As I am madly creating for Christmas, with plans of actually sending them out this year, I thought I would use this challenge today as an opportunity to create another one.




I love Bermuda Bay and I think it shows as I use it so often. The DSP for this card is from "Cherry on top "paper stack. It goes to show that you don't need to stick to DSP that is sold for Christmas. Often you will also find that many of your Christmas DSP can be used for other times of the year as well. I love it when things are versatile.






Please note: Unfortunately I am unable to load a copy of the sketch on to my blog as it is telling me that it is not in the correct format. I will attempt again at a later date as I like to have a picture of the challenge with the project. Until then, please follow the link to Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and take a look at the wonderful creations that this sketch has inspired.



Thank you very much for stopping by,
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment