Friday 4 October 2013

Welcome to my very first post


First post on my first blog! 

I'm pretty new to card making. I started out using products from the local $2 shops and raiding the kids craft supplies. This worked for fine for awhile. It gave me enough exposure to know that I was enjoying this new hobby and I had found a great stress release. I quickly learnt the importance of having a good trimmer and scissors. After wasting money on cheap cutting implements I started to understand that some things are worth the extra dollars for quality.  I went to a card making class in my local area and was introduced to Stampin' Up products, in particular the Stampin' Up trimmer.

Since then, I started learning a number of techniques to incorporate into my designs. There is still so much to learn and so many styles and techniques I am yet to try. I hope you decide to join me on my journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment