Monday 19 February 2018

PETAL PALETTE BUNDLE

One of the fun things about buying bundles is that you know that the images of both the stamp set and the thinlits will always work well together as they have been designed to match. For me, this takes a lot of the thought process away.




For this card I stayed with soft colours - matching Brushing Bride with Crumb Cake and added Chocolate Chip to give a little pop to the base and the sentiment. I used the smallest flower in the Petal Palette to softly create a background. I used a thinlit from Petals & More thinlits to add some corner interest, which is simply cut out of Crumb Cake cardstock.



I added a touch of colour to the body of the bird by using a Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Marker.


Measurements:
Chocolate Chip Card Base 21 x 20cm, scored at 10.5cm
Very Vanilla Layer 9.5 x 14cm
Blushing Bride Layer 9.7 x 14.2cm
Inside Very Vanilla  Layer 9.5 x 14cm
Scraps of Crumb Cake



Petal Palette Bundle Wood 145973 Clear 145974

To order any of the products used to make my project, go to my SHOP NOW button on the side bar which will take you to my online store.

I run regular classes from the Western suburbs of Melbourne. I can show you how to make this, or any other project at your own party, which can either be held online via Facebook or in person. Contact me to arrange a time and to learn more about the benefits of being a hostess at your own party.

Thank you for stopping by,
Rosalie






No comments:

Post a Comment