Monday 5 February 2018

A LITTLE BIRDY


Always love a colour challenge to get the creative juices flowing, For todays project I turned to a Facebook colour challenge group - Stampin' Up! Color Challenge. January's colours are:















This colour challenge inspired me to pull out the Petal Palette stamp set and ink it up. I love using Pear Pizazz for leaves, so this set instantly sprung to mind when I saw this months challenge.

For this card I wanted the little bird from the Petal Palette to sit in a tree. To create the feeling of the bird being nestled in the tree rather than just sitting on a branch I decided to fussy cut a couple of the leave branches and put them on dimensionals to create a fuller looking tree.



I gabbed the bird just a touch of colour using a blender pen and Bermuda Bay ink.



Measurements:

Chocolate Chip Card Base 21 x 20cm, scored at 10.5cm
Flirty Flamingo Layer 9.7 x 14.2cm
Bermuda Bay Layer 9.5 x 14cm
Whisper White 8.5 x 13cm
Inside Whisper White Layer 9.5 x 14cm
Scraps of Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Flirty Flamingo



Petal Palette Bundle Wood 145973 Clear 145974




To order any of the products used to make my project, go to my SHOP NOW button on the side bar which will take you to my online store.

I run regular classes from the Western suburbs of Melbourne. I can show you how to make this, or any other project at your own party, which can either be held online via Facebook or in person. Contact me to arrange a time and to learn more about the benefits of being a hostess at your own party.

Thank you for stopping by,
Rosalie










No comments:

Post a Comment