Thursday 18 January 2018

STAMPIN' DREAMS BLOG HOP - LOVE THEME

Welcome to the monthly Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop. This month's theme is LOVE. You are currently visiting Rosalie Desmond from Australia. I hope you like my card.




I used the heart stamp in this set to create a boarder inside the card.



The moment I saw the Bird Banter stamp set I knew I wanted to make the Buggies into love bird silhouettes. I love it when I look at a set and instantly have ideas and in this case I am happy with the results.



Once I stamped the two bird images out, I then used the Basic Black Stampin' Write marker to colour the inside of the image. A nice and simple way to create a different look with stamps.

Bird Banter 145852


I hope the projects you've seen here on my blog today have inspired you & brightened your day. You are currently visiting (your name). Please see the list below & hop through all of the people on the list to see all our projects. You don't want to miss any!

Thanks for stopping by,
Rosalie

21 comments:

  1. This is so freakin cute, Rose! Love the silhouettes & black & white! Thanks for joining in with the January Stampin Dreams Blog Hop xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love the budgies in silloutte!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of the silhouettes with the bird banter set Rosalie. So sweet! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny. As soon as I saw this set, I wanted to see it in silhouette

      Delete
  4. I love black & white cards and this is no exception - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosalie, I love your idea to colour the birds in to create a silhouette xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uber cute card, Rosalie. This sillhouette idea is so cool!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am loving the silhouette look Rose....very cute indeed

    ReplyDelete
  8. So stylish and elegant Rosalie. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Rosalie - very elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love Budgies and this monochromatic colour scheme is great <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete