Saturday 28 October 2017

JUST A LITTLE COLOUR

Sometimes it is nice just to sit down and colour a little, for some reason I find it relaxing. Maybe it is because it brings back childhood memories of spending time with my sister or maybe it is just because I can shut the world out and not think too much.

I made this card for one of my downlines for her birthday.







Feathery Friends is such a lovely set to use. The images are clear and simple, which makes colouring fun.



Feathery Friends (wood 144032, clear 144037)




To colour the images I used Stampin' Write Markers, teaming up Lemon Lime Twist, Flirty Flamingo, Peek-a-boo Peach and Daffodil Delight. I stamped the "Happy Birthday" sentiment from Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set, first in Lemon Lime Twist, then I offset it slightly and stamped in Flirty Flamingo. To give the card a little something special I used fine-tipped glue over some of the images after they were coloured to give them a pop.







To order any of the products used to make my project, go to my SHOP NOW button on the side bar which will take you to my online store.

I run regular classes from the Western suburbs of Melbourne. I can show you how to make this, or any other project at your own party, which can either be held online via Facebook or in person. Contact me to arrange a time and to learn more about the benefits of being a hostess at your own party.

Thank you for stopping by,
Rosalie






No comments:

Post a Comment