Tuesday 5 September 2017

COVERED NOTE PADS

Normal, everyday bits and pieces can always be jazzed up and personalised using stamps, ink and paper.

Back in August I ran a Christmas crafting day and put together some "thank you" bags for each person. Over the next few blog posts, I will show some of the items I created for my guests. 

These little note pads have been covered using coloured card stock, and some Whisper White which has been stamped with the Wood Words stamp set.





They only take a few minutes to decorate, but make great and inexpensive gifts. 





On these I popped the sentiment "A Note For You", it would be very easy to use an alphabet stamp set, such as Brushwork Alphabet, and stamp the persons name.





I hope I've given you some inspiration to create your own covered notepads.

To order any of the products used to make my project, go to my SHOP NOW button on the side bar which will take you to my online store.

I run regular classes from the Western suburbs of Melbourne. I can show you how to make this, or any other project at your own party, which can either be held online via Facebook or in person. Contact me to arrange a time and to learn more about the benefits of being a hostess at your own party.

Thank you for stopping by,
Rosalie

No comments:

Post a Comment