Wednesday 14 June 2017

INTERNATIONAL BLOG HIGHLIGHTS - THEME: BABY




Today I am joining in with the International Blog Highlights. The theme this time is: BABY.

Since the change over to the new Annual Catalogue I have not yet purchased any new baby specific stamp sets. Sometimes we don't realise just how versatile a stamp set is. I would never of thought to use Wood Words for a Baby, until I made this card.





The images in this set, along with the sentiments, opens the Wood Words Stamp Set up for so many uses.


Wood Woods (Wood 143925, Clear 143928)



Some Vellum, a little silver thread and a popped up sentiment and it is ready to welcome any little girl.




Measurements:


Powder Pink Card Base 29.6 x 10.5cm, scored at 14.8cm
Whisper White Layer 13.9 x 9.5cm
Powder Pink 2.3 x 9.5cm
Vellum 3.3 x 9.5cm
Scrap of Whisper White to stamp Welcome on

Products:

Wood Words (Wood 143925 Clear 143928)
Silver Metallic Thread (138402)


If you like today's project, please vote for my card HERE. The top 10 in the International Blog Highlights will be invited to participate in an International blog hop.

To order any of the products used to make my project, go to my SHOP NOW button on the side bar which will take you to my online store.

I run regular classes from the Western suburbs of Melbourne. I can show you how to make this, or any other project at your own party, which can either be held online via Facebook or in person. Contact me to arrange a time and to learn more about the benefits of being a hostess at your own party.

Thank you for stopping by,
Rosalie


Current Bonus Rewards


Stampin' Up! is offering bonus hostess rewards on top of the ones that they already provide!!!!

So if you are wanting an in-person party, an on-line party or just want to order up big, June is the time to do it!!!! #welovehosts








1 comment:

  1. Good blog! You have described in a nice way.
    Thanks for sharing this information.
    Birthday themes

    ReplyDelete