Thursday 23 March 2017

LOVE SPARKLES - INSPIRED BY FAIRY FLOSS

I am joining in with this weeks Global Design Project Challenge. This weeks theme is Amusement Park.



With this is mind, my card is inspired by fairy floss.



To create the background I used Rose Red reinker in a spritzer with some water and sprayed it on Whisper White cardstock. The background reminded me of pretty pink of fairy floss. I then put some rubbing alcohol and some clear wink of stella in a spritz bottle and sprayed it on the background to give it a sparkle. I used the splatter stamp from Gorgeous Grunge in Rose Red to add a little more texture to the card. "Celebrate" from the Love Sparkles stamp set was then stamped on a small piece of Whisper White in Rose Red. I cut out two of the small images from the Sunshine Wishes Die and added them to the card.


My lovely friend Ellen, thought my card would look better on a Pink Pirouette card base, so this is for her.


I hope you see the yummy, sugary colours of fairy floss in my card just like I do.

Thank you for joining me today,
Rosalie

4 comments:

  1. Like this one Rose. Will have to try this spritzer thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card, I need to try it too. does the ink rinse out of the bottle cleanly when done or do you just get a different spritzer for each color and leave it in the bottle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Today was the first time I have played with a spritzer. I actually just messed around with some pre-cut card front to see what I could get different coloured inks to do. I used the one bottle, it washed out well. It would be useful to have a few, particularly a different one for the wink of stella.

      Delete