Tuesday 21 February 2017

FAIRY CELEBRATION MEETS IRRESISTIBLY FLORAL

Joining in with this week's Global Design Project - Theme: Winged Creatures

My first thought with this weeks theme was to use a butterfly, dragonfly or maybe even a bird. I even went as far as pulling out the Picture Perfect stamp set and then thought...Fairies!!!


Here is what I came up with using the Fairy Celebration stamp set.



Once again I have used Irresistibly Floral Designer Series Paper, if you have been following my blog you have most likely seen it a number of times recently. This time I added Bermuda Bay, Early Expresso, Peekaboo Peach and Daffodil Delight.




My final touch was to add some Fine-tipped Glue to the cherries to give them a little gloss.




Thank you for stopping by,
Rosalie

SALE-A-BRATION NEWS
More items added for you to choose from


FREE products!!!

For very $90 you spend you receive a FREE item from the exclusive Sale-a-Bration catalogue. These products can not be purchased, but must be earned during the Sale-a-Bration period. You earn one item for every $90 you spend. So if you spend $90 - you can choose 1 FREE item, if you spend $180 - you choose 2 FREE items. I think you get the idea. The more you spend, the more FREE items you receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment