Wednesday 4 January 2017

It's Party Time at Stampin' Up!

It's a pretty special day today in the Stampin' Up! world

Not only does our brand new Occasions catalogue go live, but it is also the first day of Sale-a-bration  2017!!!!



Why am I so excited about Sale-a-Bration???



FREE products!!!


For very $90 you spend you receive a FREE item from the exclusive Sale-a-Bration catalogue. These products can not be purchased, but must be earned during the Sale-a-Bration period. You earn one item for every $90 you spend. So if you spend $90 - you can choose 1 FREE item, if you spend $180 - you choose 2 FREE items. I think you get the idea. The more you spend, the more FREE items you receive.


http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/Sale-A-Bration_2017/SAB_2017_SP.pdf


To add to the excitement the Occasions Catalogue 2017 has just started!!!!


I always love a new catalogue. We all love having new items to play with. It's a great opportunity to discover new techniques and even combine new products with ones I already own (now we don't want to neglect these guys). During my holidays (yep I actually took a few weeks off from classes), I have been playing with lots of new sets and learning how to use some of the new products, I will share these with you over the coming weeks.
Take a look at the new catalogue and let me know what you think. My favourite is the new water colour pencils which match our inks, paper and double-sided paper. I LOVE how everything co-ordinates.




http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2017%20Occasions%20Catalog/20161007_OCC17_en-AU.pdf


Joining Special


If you decide to join during Sale-a-Bration you will not only get to choose $235 of ANY product that you like for $169 but you will also get two free stamp sets of your choice up to the value of $179. After you have joined you will receive a minimum of 20% discount on all your purchases.


If joining is not for you, that is fine as well. My shop is open 24/7 for you to place your order.






The Occasions catalogue goes live today, January 4th. If you would like your very own hard copy. CLICK HERE. If you don't have a demonstrator, live in Australia and would like the occasions and Salesabration catalogues -I'll be happy to send them out to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment