Saturday 31 October 2015

A 3D Dream...

Awhile back I found some 3D words in one of our local stores on special, so I picked up a couple. They had been sitting on my desk waiting for me to get a chance to do some magic.


Stamps are not just for paper. You can use them on fabric, glass and wood as well.


This is what I started with.





I painted it white.




Then stamped some stars using black stazon.





A nice and simple project. Now to work out who I am giving this to for Christmas!








Thanks for stopping by,
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


4 comments:

  1. Just love this Rosalie - an awesome idea - I would love to have something like this in my craft shed - when it finally gets built - better keep saving. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Angela. Love the planing of a craft space. Mine just kinda happened, then spread. My husband and I share the room, but I have taken up most of it.

      Delete
  2. I really really love this! Thanks for sharing a fabulous idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment Fiona. It's a quick and simple project. Although if you were clever enough and had the right tools you could make your own words. On that note my hubby owns a scroll saw, so maybe I can add that to his list!

      Delete