Saturday 21 June 2014

Stampin' Up! South Pacific Convention 2014

Its been a long hard year in my world, full of both sadness and excitement.

In May I was lucky enough to go to the Annual Stampin' Up! convention which was held in my home town, Melbourne. I wasn't too sure what to expect. The atmosphere was electric.  I meet so many amazing and creative people.

It is a strange feeling to see in person some of the talented people who's blogs I have been reading and creations I have been casing over the last 9 months. Yep, to me these are the famous people! They are the same people who I had been hoping that one day I would craft with, and there I was amongst them, crafting along. Pretty amazing. But not only that, I had the opportunity to meet the personalities behind the paper.

Convention was not only a huge social event, but was also an early opportunity to not only see the new Annual Catalogue but to have one. Throughout the three days we were also given stamp sets and new products. Blendablities, Project Life, and stamps, stamps, stamps. By the end of the convention I had quite a stash!
2014-2015 Annual Catalogue

Items received at the 2014 Stampin' Up! Convention


I learnt so much is such a short amount of time. Increasing skills, chatting and ink, what more could a girl want :) The other wonderful thing about convention was, I got to meet some of the members of the Crazy Crafters team, which I am part of! For those of you that don't know, the Crazy Crafters are the NO 1 performing team in Australia.  I must say that my decision to join Stampin' Up! has been even further enhance by this group of people. Always supportive, both personally and professionally.



A make and take from convention using Amazing Birthday



The note cards using Amazing Birthday






Make and take from convention using Kinda Eclectic



Now something special to share!


Stampin' Up! currently have a joining promotion. You can join Stampin' Up! at one of two great prices. The traditional starter kit priced at $169 ($235 product value), and until the 30th June 2014, a reduced price kit of $85 ($90 product value). No matter which kit you choose, both come with free business supplies, valued at $80. As a further incentive, every person that joins as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator through me,  between now and the end of June 2014, will receive a free gift.

Your starter kit is totally your choice. You choose the products that you wish to start out with. Who wouldn't want the opportunity to receive 20% off every order, access to demonstrator only community, receive the exclusive "Impressions" magazine and join a team of supportive and fun, like-minded people!

It doesn't matter if you are a hobbyist, wanting to receive discounted supplies, or if you are wanting to build a business. Your business, your way!

So, if you would like to join Stampin' Up! or even if you are just wishing to place an order, send me an email. rosalie.desmond@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment