Monday 25 February 2019

CHRISTMAS STAMPATHON 2019 - Stamp a Background

Welcome to the second Christmas Stampathon for 2019.
This months' theme is - STAMP A BACKGROUND

We love to make the most of our stamp sets, after all that's what we buy them. One fun way of using your stamps is to create a fun background for your projects. So in that spirit, we bring you this months theme of "stamp a background".



Using the Star of Light stamp set I have created these 4 fun fold cards. I have used images from this set on Whisper White card to create a background and used it the same way we would Designer Series Paper.



I made these cards a little different by cutting the card stock on the diagonal. For more details on how to create this fold, take a look at my YouTube video.


The die cut star is from the Starlight thinlits, which I have then added some sparkle with the clear Wink of Stella brush.



The Christmas Stampathon is a collaboration between four international Stampin' Up! demonstrator friends. Ruth Trice from the UK, Denise Garrison from the US, Ellen Woodbridge and myself, Rosalie Desmond from Australia. The challenge is set on the 25th of each month (January- October) and entries are accepted until11pm on the 24th of the following month, either via the group Face Book page or directly to one of the demonstrators. Everyone is welcome to join the challenge.


I hope you choose to join us this month. I can't wait to see all the amazing projects.

Until next time. Happy crafting,

No comments:

Post a Comment