Sunday 21 October 2018

CRAZY CRAFTERS BLOG HOP WITH JENNY HALL


Welcome once again to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop. This time we are CASEing (Copying And Selectively Editing) any project that has been created by Jenny Hall. Thank you for joining us today Jenny. We hope that you find today's blog hop inspiring.

You may just of started here at my blog- Rosalie Desmond or you may of come from the previous person. Be sure to click on the person under me, which is listed further down the page to continue on with the hop.

I was inspired to create this card for our hop today.



I love Jenny's projects and it was hard to choose just one to CASE, but this is where my inspiration came from.


I used the Sheet Music stamp set on the Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper with Fresh Fig ink to create a tone on tone background in the same way that Jenny used on her card. I love how tone on tone gives extra texture to the DSP, adding more interest to the card.



I then used the Petal Palette stamp set to create the main focal point of the rose in the corner of the card. The white embossed sentiment also came from this stamp set.



I added some shimmer paint to rubbing alcohol and sprayed it on the flowers to give a little shine.



This card is pretty quick to create. For more information and to see a tutorial check out the video below.


Make sure that you visit all the other blogs in today's hop to gain lots of ideas for your future crafting.

Happy hopping,
Rosalie

10 comments:

  1. Love how you coloured the DSP! Gives new life to some of the papers and such a great affect for the background. May have to try this myself!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shirley. It sure does add a little something to the DSP.

      Delete
  2. Love your choice of card to CASE and love where it took you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card Rosalie :) Love the subtle sheet music in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this, Rosalie! And you created a video, which gives me great big smiles!!!! Thanks so much for having me as guest hopper this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and well done on the video too! Woo go Rosalie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so a video must be at least that good. :)

      Delete