Thursday 6 July 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITH RETIFORM

I was first introduced to the Retiform technique by a lovely friend, Vicki. I decided that I needed to check out this great looking technique after seeing her lovely card. In between seeing Vicki's creation and me finally getting around to it, I have now seen it pop up everywhere on the internet.

Here is what I came up with using the Beautiful Bouquet.




I love how these colours work together.





Add a little sentiment, in this case from the same stamp set- Beautiful Bouquet and some enamel shapes, and its done.




Measurements:

Card Base 29.6 x 10.5cm, scored at 14.8cm
Whisper White Layer 14.3 x 9.5cm
Scrap Lemon Lime Twist and Whisper White


To order any of the products used to make my project, go to my SHOP NOW button on the side bar which will take you to my online store.

I run regular classes from the Western suburbs of Melbourne. I can show you how to make this, or any other project at your own party, which can either be held online via Facebook or in person. Contact me to arrange a time and to learn more about the benefits of being a hostess at your own party.

I loved this card so much I decided to give a 12"x12" scrapbooking page a go. Click here to take a look.

Thank you for stopping by,
Rosalie

4 comments:

  1. It's a lovely Card love the bright colours Rose. And happy to inspire anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your card! It's so festive!

    ReplyDelete