Sunday 16 April 2017

CRAZY CRAFTERS BLOG HOP WITH BILLIE MOAN



Welcome once again to a Crazy Crafters Blog Hop. This time we are CASEing (Copy And Selectively Edit) any project that has been created by Billie Moan (aka Rambling Rose Studio). I am so excited to have Billie joining us today, I have been a long-time admirer of hers . You should check out her blog. We hope you find great inspiration from todays projects.

You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Rosalie Desmond or may have come from the person previous to me. Be sure to click on the person listed under me further down the page to continue your journey on this blog hop.


This is what I was inspired to create.























I didn't have to go back far, to know  know what I wanted to CASE. This is her project that I took my inspiration from. It uses some new products from the upcoming Annual Catalogue which begins on June 1st.



As you can see, I also used some masks and sponge daubers as a base for my card. I used Wisteria Wonder, Peek-a-boo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum for my colours. I then used Timeless Textures to further develop my background and give it a grungy look.





Instead of Billie's amazing bow, I used burlap ribbon to add to the grunge feel. I then created all my elements using dies from the Sunshine Wishes. I then added just a single heart from an enamel shapes pack to finish it off.




Thank you for joining me today. I hope you enjoy the remainder of the hop,
Rosalie

23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Rosalie. I love the colours combined with the sunshine thinlets and burlap.
    You should have a go at one of the Billie Bows. They are amazingly fun to make! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely have to have a go of one of Billie's bows.

      Delete
  2. That Burlap fits so well. Great eye Rosalie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours! So happy those dies are staying xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having such a good time hopping along and seeing all these beautiful cards. It's wonderful and humbling at the same time. Thanks for CASEing one of my cards...yours is amaziing!...B!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment and thank you for joining us. Love your work.

      Delete
  5. Rosalie, this is a very pretty take on Billie's card. I love how you made the background and the colors you used are fresh. The enamel heart sets off the flower at the bottom. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do love how the background came together.

      Delete
  6. Fantastic! I love the colours and your design is so clever. What an awesome way to avoid tying a bow for those of us who don't have that skill!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I didn't even think of avoiding making a bow, but I do love the idea.

      Delete
  7. I adore the grungy feel of your card Rosalie. Awesome CASE The little heart is perfect accent to finish your card XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.fr16 April 2017 at 17:25

    SUPERBE CARTE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Card! I haven't used those dies from that set, now you've inspired me to have a play with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sandra. I don't play with mine enough either.

      Delete
  10. Lovely card Rosalie. Love your colour combo.

    ReplyDelete