Monday 27 March 2017

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Today my husband and I are celebrating our 13th Wedding Anniversary. It's been a day of fun, surprises, pretty flowers and its not over yet.


This is the card that I made for my husband.




A lovely lady by the name of Rosalie Young, reminded me this morning of a technique I had used last year called Joseph Coat. So that got me thinking, I can use this technique with Designer Series Paper.


I used Blooms and Wishes Designer Series Paper as my base and then clear embossed images from the Moroccan Nights stamp set. I then wiped the paper directly on the Emerald Envy ink pad and cover the piece of DSP with the ink. I then wiped the excess ink off with a tissue.



The designer paper was then matted on Island Indigo with a card base of Tempting Turquoise. "Happy" is from the Hello You thinlits and  cut out on the Big Shot. The "you are my" stamp is from the Sunshine Sayings set, using Island Indigo ink.


Thank you for joining me,

Rosalie 

No comments:

Post a Comment