Monday 20 March 2017

DRAGONFLY DREAMS - What Will You Stamp?

I have some exciting news to share, as I was lucky enough to win the What Will You Stamp? challenge a couple of weeks ago, I have been asked to be a guest designer this week. I am looking forward to seeing what everyone creates. I hope you join in on the fun and you may be the next guest designer.

At What Will You Stamp? this week we are using the  Dragonfly Dreams Stamp Set.



I have used this stamp set a number of times in the last couple of months. Even though there is a beautiful dragonfly image in the set, I decided to do something a little different this time.



I used the spotted stamp to create a background in Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, Wisteria Wonder and embossed silver.



The bee was created using silver embossing powder on Whisper White cardstock.


Thanks for joining me,
Rosalie

9 comments:

  1. Lovely color combo, Rosalie! So glad you are the Guest Designer this week at What Will You Stamp :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card as always Rosalie :-)
    Might just have to try this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fun card, lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kaye. I had a little fun with the colours.

      Delete
  4. Awesome work! Congratulations and thanks for joining the WWYS crew this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful way to use that stamp set! I love it!

    ReplyDelete