Friday 25 December 2015

Stampin' Swaps!

 
I thought that it was about time I shared the swaps I made for Onstage local (a one day Stampin' Up! event for demonstrators). As the name suggests, swaps are card fronts or small projects that you swap with other people. Not everyone does swaps, some do hundreds and others only a few, there is no set rule. I found them fun. It gave me an opportunity to talk to heaps of other demonstrators and I also received lots of swaps in return.
 
 
This was my design.
 
 


It was definitely a card with lots of steps to it.  The colours were cut in five centimetre strips.




Then stuck down and added the bottom half. I love bright colours and I think it showed in my choices.



I made a total of 30 card fronts for this event.



Thanks for stopping by,


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment