Sunday 18 October 2015

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop - Theme: Fun Fold



Welcome to the latest Crazy Crafters Blog Hop. This time our theme is Fun Fold. So this means if you follow the hop, you will find a range of ideas for products from the Stampin' up! Holiday Catalogue which was released on 1st September. We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. 

You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Rosalie Desmond or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.

I was very excited when our theme for this month was announced- Fun Fold! So many different styles that I have never tried. The biggest decision was which one to choose. While searching through Pintrest for some inspiration, I came across a Pyramid Card made by Linda Gutierrez, complete with tutorial. I immediately thought, wow!


 The Pyramid card has three sides which you can decorate.



Side 1



Side 2



Side 3


My son thought called this card style "Christmas tree" as he thought that was what I was creating. I think this style is perfect for Christmas as I love to display the cards I receive by I hate that they full over if someone walks too fast near them. This style is much more sturdy that a normal card base.







Top View

Inside


Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoy the rest of this months blog hop.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





23 comments:

  1. These are great cards Rosalie......they look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card Rosalie - Very Clever. Angexxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela. It's surprisingly not hard to make either.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Sue. So many fun folds, such little time.

      Delete
  4. What a great fold-not seen this one before. Would really stand out amongst other cards and like the fact that it won't "slump" when displayed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't seen it before a few days ago either. It's a pretty amazing fold. You can even make them larger as a centrepiece or Christmas decoration.

      Delete
  5. This is a different card. I love the effect that it has.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment Wendy. It's definitely a change from the norm.

      Delete
  6. So different yet amazing Rosalie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie. I'm looking forward to doing this one in class this week.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I'm guessing that must be another name for them. Thanks for the lovely comment Carolina.

      Delete
  8. Beautiful card. have never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy. It's definitely worth doing a Google search as there are some wonderful creations out there.

      Delete
  9. What an awesome card Rose, I have never seen one of these before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela. There are so many different folds out there. I plan on giving a few of them a go in the coming weeks.

      Delete
  10. Beautiful card Rose, I have seen these hanging on christmas trees before!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, this is adorable. I'm going to have to give this one a try too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very addictive. This style of card is on today's agenda for today.

      Delete